A list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Please refer to the landing page for clear information and all that is required are:
1. Correct and valid bank details
2. Correct email address
3. Valid cellphone number
4. At least 2 members that will join under you. Please also refer back to your upliner for assistance.
1. Pay your upliner the R300.
2. Please use your link to invite as many people as you can.
1. Go to the menu bar and click on Payments Info then click on Deposit, you will find all the information of the person you must pay.
1. You have to recruit 2 members who will pay to you when they upgrade and they also do the same.
1. Go to menu bar and click on Payments Info and click on Withdrawals the information of people that should pay you is there.
1. Go to menu bar and click on Payments Info and click on Withdrawals and click approved ONLY ONCE YOU HAVE RECEIVED PAYMENT AND THE CORRECT USERNAME THAT PAID YOU.
1. Click on “forgot password” and the new password setting will be sent to your email address, click the link you received and reset new password.
1. You inform us and Support will go through some questions to verify the transaction first.
1. Unfortunately we cannot “un-approve” someone, please make sure you approve the correct name.
1. Contact Support to help with that issue but the blocked member has 15 minutes to fix the issue that got them up to be blocked.
1. Go to menu bar and click on Network Structure and click on Network List then you will see on the far right is a column written Due for Upgrade "YES".
1. Possibly they have been blocked, please enquire with Support.
1. For banners and tshirts, please contact our Facebook page or any of the Reps and for leaflets go to Menu bar and click on Useful information.